Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondrate Heroes

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 2 Empty Winchell Octavian

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:51 am

Winchell groaned as his robotic legs guided him over debris, he hated what these damned villains had done with this place.

Looking over to his left, he saw three...people? He quickly dodged into an alleyway to avoid being seen. Peeking around the corner, he rectified his previous thought, two people and a security droid.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: Secondrate Heroes

Post  Wiccan Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:56 am

"I was already on my way to my safehouse. It's about two blocks north of here, if you want to come." Diana threw a thumb over her shoulder, indicating the direction she was heading in. She looked at Rasputin's injury. He should probably get that looked at.

Wiccan

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 2 Empty Delta

Post  The Family God Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:02 am

Delta nodded once, "Then lead the way, miss," he replied, waiting patiently for either of the humans to start moving.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 am

Winchell edged out of the alley as quietly as he could, his extra arms wrapped around his middle. Suddenly his foot connected with a metal can, sending it flying out into the street, "Shit." He hissed as he dodged back in to the alley.

Breathing heavily, he cursed himself for not being more careful. He really hoped that the people and the robot he saw were on the same side of the law as him.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 2 Empty Grigori Klopov

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 pm

"What is it with people and ducking into alleys?" Rasputin sighed as he followed the direction the can came from.

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 am

Winchell backed up a bit, Shit.... He thought.

He then found himself backed up against a dumpster. At that point he unraveled his arms from around his torso in preparation to fight, if needed.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 am

Being of the not stupid type, Grigori called the other two over before venturing into the alley. You never know what will happen when Joker's in charge
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:47 am

Delta heard the masked male call him over, turning away from the female and instead standing next to the male. Choosing not to speak in this situation, he merely stood still, one hand on his pistol and his entire form facing the new male.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 am

Diana had just put her Gun away and was heading off, when she heard the sound of a can hitting pavement. Rasputin called them over, and she sighed as she pulled out her gun again and head back over. Diana herself wasn't that paranoid that she had to check every alleyway, but since she invited these people along with her she might as well go with them to check it out.

When she rounded the corner she wasn't expecting to see a man (though he doesn't look that much older than her) with multiple arms. Robotic, but still, the way they moved protectively in front of him didn't look very robotic to her. It was weird.

"Why do you look so scared? We're not going to hurt you or anything," Diana scoffed, a thought coming to her mind, "that is, unless you give us reason to."

She motioned blankly at his defensive stance, making the gun in her hand quite noticable as she did so.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 am

"Isn't the current state of the city enough reason to be scared?" Winchell looked quizzically at the small group that stood in front of him. His top two arms moved towards the group, seemingly scanning them, "Don't mind the arms, they're wired to my brain, and they're just being, like me, curious."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:08 am

"Oh, you're like Doc Oc jr."
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 am

"Yeah, with Batman and his allies MIA and the rest of the heroes incapacitated, it's pretty damn scary, but you can't let that fear corner you into alley ways, because if we weren't nice people you'd totally be screwed right now," Diana pointed out. She looked at the others, and corrected herself, "well, at least I think we're nice people. I don't really know these guys so I can't speak for them." She shrugged.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:42 am

Grigori crossed his arms and said "I'm 'nice' so long as you don't double-cross me"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 am

Ignoring the Doc Ock comment, Winchell shrugged as two of his arms slammed into the neighboring walls, locking in place and lifted himself up, Well I could always escape if things get heated."

Descending back to the ground, he noticed that the female had a wound on her leg, "That looks like it hurts, miss. I have a serum that I created to cure most, if not all, nonfatal wounds. If you want it."

((He has enough for five doses of the serum.))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 am

Diana blinked in surprise that he would offer. "I don't know, I hardly know you. You could be administering a poison or something..." She said a little warily, but she knew that one look at the boy and he didn't look all that threatening.

She looked at Rasputin, "Why don't you try it on Rasputin here first." She grabbed said mans shoulders and grinned as she pushed him a little forwards, trying not to wince at the nasty wound on the back of his skull. And yes, she did realise she was offering him up as a test subject.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 am

"Sure, I'll be a test subject. Poison hasn't killed me yet"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 am

One of his arms 'scanned' the injury of the back of the man's head, "I assure you this serum is quite potent, my tests show full recovery in thirty seconds tops."

One of his other arms made it's way over to the other and sprayed the serum on to the wound.

((It works insanely fast, in case you hadn't figured that out.))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am

Grigori felt the back of his head and freaked "THE F*CK HAPPENED?! IT ACTUALLY WORKED?!"

((Grigori can be a wee bit hyper))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:18 am

Winchell beamed and bowed, "Winchell Octavian, at your service."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 am

Diana still looked a little skeptically at the serum as it was administered onto Rasputin's wound.

"Fine, I guess if it's safe..." She finally agreed with her arms folded across her chest.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:30 am

"Grigori-- I-I mean, Rasputin" Grigori replied as he felt his head, still looking for the injury.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 am

"Will you allow me to administer the serum then?" He questioned, "I will understand if you do not. A wound like that will heal with time, but I would not like pain to come to such a pretty one like yourself."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 am

Diana blushed and spluttered, "You haven't even seen my face. I could be hiding a huge-ass pimple underneath this domino mask or something!" She pointed towards her mask for emphasis, but eventually dropped her arms and sighed.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead, sweet-talker," She said as put her leg a little forward and turned to the side a little, since the wound was on the side of her thigh.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 am

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Besides I look to the inside, not the out." He said as one of the arms swung down to spray her wound with the serum.

Retracting the arm, he breathed out a sigh, "I have a talent for seeing through a person's 'defenses,' as it were."

Stretching one of his lower arms to 'look' around the corner, he gulped, "We might want to move, some of Joker's men are coming this way." He quickly retracted the arm.

((He can see with only one of them.))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:03 am

Diana scowled. "Are you moking me? These aren't defenc-- ugh," She decided to cut herself off, because it sounded like a lie even to herself. "Thanks, for the-- you know." She gestured to her leg, which healed even quicker than Rasputin's because it wasn't so big.

"We were heading to my safehouse, you should come," she said. She might be a little mean, and maybe Winchell was right about her defences, but she cared enough to offer them a safe place when they needed one.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 am

Winchell smiled and bowed, "My pleasure. And I would be grateful for shelter, I've been out for about three days. And no end to the cronies."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Delta let much of the conversation pass by without his involvement, allowing the humans to communicate among themselves while he kept tabs on his dwindling power supply.

At the mention of potential violence, he finally chose to interrupt, "If I might, perhaps we should attempt to avoid this group? Admitted, they may wish violence upon you, but any form of conflict could lead to casualties...something best avoided under most, if not all circumstances..." he commented, his voice hinting at the nervousness he was hiding behind his metal visage.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:13 pm

"I concur with the tin can. We might want to escape while we have the chance." Winchell extended one of the tentacles again to 'look' around the corner again, keeping tabs on the baddies.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:29 pm

"Well let's go then, no sense wasting time here," Diana said as she wiped her hands together and looked around. There was a fire escape leading to the roof, but the ladder was up and she didn't have her grappling hook. She decided on a course of action and took off into a sprint, jumping onto the dumpster behind Winchell and using the momentum to kick off and grab onto the ladder of a fire escape. Her weight pulled the ladder down with her until it almost touched the ground.

"Easier to get around unnoticed via rooftops," She smiled at the others before climbing up.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Grigori climbed after her and said "Roof hopping, my favorite pass-time"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content