Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Heroes

4 posters

Go down

No More Heroes Empty No More Heroes

Post  Vilkas Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Magic/Weapon:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

"Pon don't die... much"
- Pon
Name: Pon
Race: Human
Height: 5' 11"
Magic/Weapon: Cracked magic
Appearance:
No More Heroes Dark10
Bio: Pon was once an adventurer, hired to search for a way to clean the land of Dikoji to allow people to harvest resources. He never returned.
Other: Children all over Marinth see Pon in their dreams. He protects them from monsters that attack in the dream world.

"You be Chaste Hero? I be Faust. Darkness threatens our world once more, but no power be enough to stop it. I... I pray... You never be hearin' my prayers before... but I need you to be hearin' me now... help me"
- Faust
Name: Faust
Race: Daemon. Experts at a specific elemental magic. Faust is actually still a baby, they can grow to be 7' tall and live as long as their Soul Stone is intact. Once it shatters though, they cannot be brought back
Height: 6' 9"
Magic/Weapon: Fire magic
Appearance:
No More Heroes Kano10
Bio: Faust travels Marinth, helping citizens arm themselves by using his magic to fuel forges to make weapons and armor. It is he who decides to find and gather people brave enough to invoke the heroes of old.
Other: Faust has already invoked one hero. He didn't decide to find help until he realized that a person can only invoke one hero. Faust invoked the spirit of the Chaste Hero, the one that defeated the Demon of Lust.

Last edited by Wesker on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes Empty Senri Fig

Post  Vilkas Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 am

"I-I... am not afraid... I think"
- Senri Fig
Name: Senri Fig
Race: Fae
Height: 6' 0"
Magic/Weapon: Wind magic and throwing knives
Appearance: His bangs cover his birthmark over his left eye and his wings are hidden under his coat
No More Heroes Garry_19
Bio: As a child, Senri was often picked on for being one of The Fae. This was made worse by the fact that he was an orphan, alone on the streets. Human children often teased him because he was so easily scared and wasn't at all good at thievery like The Fae are known for. Eventually a daemon found Senri whilst some children restrained him and dangled spiders and small snakes over his head. The daemon scared the children off and helped Senri get off the street. The daemon gave Senri his trademark coat, told him how to hide his birthmark and ears, and gave him his name. When introducing Senri to her friends the daemon introduced him as her adopted human child. With this, Senri was allowed to get a job as a merchant, selling toys and such that the daemon made with her earth magic.
Other: Senri is an excellent cook at a campfire

Last edited by Wesker on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes Empty Re: No More Heroes

Post  The Family God Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 am

Name: Lucis
Height: 5' 7"
Magic/Weapon: Fire Magic
Appearance: Moderate height, athletic build, personally-made leather armor, long black hair, glazed-over green eyes.
Bio: Born in the Land of Steel, deep underneath a mountain, Lucis was born to a young blacksmith and a shopkeeper. It was a fairly normal birth, however when Lucis first opened her eyes her family had realized she was born blind. Due to the nature of the place they lived in, and the sort of jobs in the Land of Steel she could take, this put her at a significant disadvantage. One her parents would try to rectify. Though a deal with a fire daemon, the creature was able to give Lucis sight...of a sort. Though she couldn't see the way everyone else could, she could 'see' temperatures, be they hot or cold. From there, Lucis took her sweet time growing up into a blacksmith, just like her father, even taking lessons from the same fire daemon who gave her sight on how to manipulate the fires of her forge.
Other: Blind, but can see via a sort of 'thermal vision', where she can judge shape and distance based on heat.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes Empty Edwin Onew

Post  evan..relic Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 am

Name: Edwin Onew
Height: 5" 10'
Magic/Weapon: Water magic, Bastard Sword, and dagger at his belt
Appearance:
No More Heroes La2-st11
Bio: Grew up in Marak as a privileged child in the castle as he was the son of one of Queen Mara's personal attendants. Well known for his intelligence and fighting prowess. Knows most of the guards by name. People tend to seek confidence in him. Frequents the market and Library of History. Fascinated by the stories of the Heroes of Old.
Other: Rarely ever uses the dagger. Treats everyone, human, Daemon, or Fae equally.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes Empty Shu Namar

Post  Wiccan Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 am

Name: Shu Namar
Race: Fae
Height: 5" 8'
Magic/Weapon: Wind Magic
Bio: Shu was born in Fok'Rith, in a small village where different races got along well. He was able to live a normal life up until he was eight, when a group of travellers moved to their village. Upon finding out that their were Fae there, they were quick to tell the stories about how all Fae were evil and grew up liars and theives, and the village turned against them. He ended up fleeing, and Shu made his way to Marak, turning to stealing as a way of getting food in the large city that he soon learned was unkind to Fae like him. He realised now that the stories the travellers that came to his home village were true, and that many Fae were liars and thieves, but he detested the circumstances that made them so.
Other: Fun fact, Shu is an Egyptian name that means Air. (:
Appearance:
No More Heroes Charac10
Wiccan
Wiccan

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes Empty Re: No More Heroes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down