Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 am

Ayasha growled something unintelligable, and fell asleep. Her body weak from giving birth, laid still. Blood trickled from between her legs as the placenta removed itself from the wall of her womb, and exited her body.

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Geralt Deathwalker

Post  evan..relic Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:29 am

((I decided to give him a last name...))

Geralt nuzzled Ayasha's neck, and gave each of the pups a thorough licking to clean them off since Ayasha was "down for the count" as it were.

Looking at the mess of her placenta, he had a faint idea of what to do. Not knowing anything else to do, he went with what he did: opening his jaws, he scooped it up and swallowed it. One, to deter would-be predators, and two... Well, he didn't exactly know the second reason. Once it was down, he made a weird face at the taste of it and went to lay down beside Ayasha so that the newborns were between them.

Looking at them, he could see the very powers that had made him what he was right there and then, begin to work on the pups; right there, he decided that the smallest one, the female, would grow to be like him. Powerful and decisive, cunning and wily. Of that, there would be no doubt.

With those thoughts whirling about his mind, he lay his head down upon his paws and slipped into the meditation that had replaced natural sleep for him.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 am

Ayasha mummbled in her sleep, and she winced as the pups fed from her. Still asleep, she cried out a sound of pain, and then was silent, and still. Her breathing the only sign of life.

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 am

Geralt sighed as he looked out of the mouth of the cave and into the slowly falling twilight, to his eyes it seemed as bright as noon day sun.

Somewhere deep in his mind, something pricked at his subconscious making his skin crawl, he shivered without knowing why.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 am

Ayasha yawned and awoke. The pups slept, as she shook her head. Looking at Geralt, she got the feeling that something was bothering him. "What's wrong, my love?" She asked him, concerned.

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 am

"It's nothing, m'dear. Just the twilight of the forest making me feel overly paranoid, like usual. It's nothing honestly."

Somewhere deep within his mind came a deep howl, the memory of it made the fine hairs against his skin stand on end. Shadows... shadows moving by quickly, shadows moving between the shadows....

Shaking his head, he turned to face Ayasha, licking her on the nose, "Rest. You need it."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 am

Ayasha looked at him, but did not argue. Closing her eyes, she rested, but did not sleep.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 am

As Ayasha slept, Geralt remained alert, something just didn't feel right and he knew it.

But what he didn't know was that he wasn't the only wolf to pass through the veil of death and return to the land of the living. He had inadvertently joined the ranks of the Guardians. Creatures blessed and cursed with immortality, his 'life force' was that of the forest. He WAS the forest now. And something was threatening it.

Ayasha wouldn't be able to feel it, she had yet to pass through the Veil.

Geralt nuzzled her side and gently licked the pups.

He had no idea what he had done...
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 am

Ayasha muzzled Geralt back. She kept her eyes closed, but felt like something was bothering her mate.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Geralt & Ayasha

Post  evan..relic Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:02 am

Geralt sighed; he couldn't figure out what was wrong, so he decided just to leave it alone. He had a mate and pups to take care of, he couldn't be distracted.

Ayasha opened her eyes, and stood up to stretch her legs. The pups lay sleeping under her. Walking to the mouth of the cave, she breathed in the fresh cool air of the outside. Sitting down, she began to groom herself.

Geralt stayed beside the pups, 'Good morning, m'dear. How was your sleep?'

Ayasha looked back at him, and shook her head. Turning away, she dropped her head, and made a strangled noise in her throat.

'What's wrong?'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:14 am

Ayasha stayed silent as she sat at the mouth of the cave. Suddenly she began to cry silently. Nightmares of her past still haunted her dreams.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 am

Quietly, he nuzzled her neck, 'Troubled rest, like me?'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am

Ayasha looked at him, her eyes filled with pain and sadness. Nodding her head, she started to shake.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 am

Putting a paw on Ayasha's right paw, he sighed. It would seem that they both had their fair share of problems.

Walking back to the sleeping pups, he said, 'Want to talk about it?'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 am

Ayasha followed Geralt. Laying down beside the pups, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 'It happened when I was only a few months old. My brothers had been killed by humans, and my sister, killed by another male.' Tears rolled down her muzzle as the memories coursed through her. 'My parents and I were out hunting, when humans came upon us. I was hiding in a bush, but they were in plain view.' Taking a gasping breath, her words became quiet. 'They were both killed, and their bodies taken by the humans. Leaving me alone. After I learned to live alone, until I came across the pack I have been with for so long, and I am alpha of.' Ayasha kept her eyes closed, but her body shook with her crying.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am

'Look at it this way, you witnessed death, I had to endure it.' Gerlat tried to inject some lightheartedness into the gloom.

'Anything you could suffer while alive is better than what the soul does in death...' He trailed off as a memory coursed through him, causing the hair on his neck to stand on end.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 am

Ayasha looked up at him. Seeing his fur standing on end, she got up and went to him. Licking his neck, she sighed. 'I know. I just wish my past didn't haunt my dreams.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

'Death haunts me. It wants to reclaim me, but it can't. My willpower allowed me to return, regain a body and because of that, Death can't take me. The memories of what I saw in the afterlife would be enough to turn the bravest wolf's blood to ice.'

A thought occurred to him, 'Actually, I might be able to use that as a weapon...'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 am

Ayasha continued to lick his neck. Hearing his words, she stopped and looked at him with slight confusion. 'If anything threatens you, wont it threaten myself and the pups?' She asked.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 am

'The only thing that could come close to threatening me, you or the pups would have to be another beast from beyond. Anything else, I could plant my memories of death in them, and they would perish from fright.'

'But why these visions plague me, I do not know...'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 am

Ayasha smiled. 'Well then, the only thing I could think of, is another being like you. Suddenly her fur was standing on end. 'Something doesnt feel right.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Geralt & Ayasha

Post  evan..relic Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 am

Drawing in several short, but deep breaths, Geralt nodded, 'Something is indeed wrong. But what the smell is, I can not place.'

Ayasha nodded. She swiveled her ears, and flicked her tail. 'Yes. Well if anything threatens my young I will not hesitate to kill.' She said with venom in her voice.

'Just be aware, the only thing that could do us any harm is another beast from beyond, and they are not so easy to defeat. Quite the opposite.' Geralt sighed as he looked out from the cave to the outside world. He jumped and yelped slightly as he felt a sharp pain on his stomach, whipping around, he saw one of the pups, jaws locked onto his flesh, 'Ow. They've already begun to grow.'

Ayasha laughed. "Come here young one." She said. The pup let go of his father, and went back to his mother. Licking him on the head, she smiled. "Be still and sleep with your siblings." She said kindly. The pup yawned and laid beside her, falling asleep quickly. 'They will be good fighters.' She said affectionately, as she licked her young.

'Fighters? No, try maulers.' He grumbled as he gingerly licked the bite wound, which, remarkably, had bled slightly. Laughing slightly, if just one di- He yelped again as the female pup suddenly leaped onto his back and bit into the flesh on the back of his neck, 'And I woke the pups.' He said shortly.

Ayasha laughed. 'Oh Geralt. I think she loves you.' She said as she watched the little female suddenly licked her father on the head. 'She wants some attention.' Ayasha chuckled, and wrapped her body around the other pups who were still sleeping.

'Sure has a funny way of showing it.' He grumbled. Twisting his body, he dislodged the small one from his back, turning, he looked her in the eye.

'D-d-daddy.' The pup squeaked.

A tear leaped to his eye, 'And the magic takes hold.'

Ayasha looked at him and said, 'Awwww.' The little pup looked at her mother. 'M-m-mommy.' Ayasha's eyes filled with tears. 'Oh my little one.' She said affectionately. Looking at Geralt. 'Considering she spoke to you first, why don't you name her?'

'Fine. Hmmmmmm... How about Azure? For her brilliantly blue eyes?'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:57 am

Ayasha nodded. 'That's perfect.' She said. The female pup, now named Azure, leapt from her father's back, and nuzzled his front right leg. Ayasha smiled, and turned her attention to her now awake pups who had begun to nurse.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 am

Geralt smiled and looked out into the brilliant day, sniffing the air, he sneezed, 'Smoke... The humans are at it again. I think I might go scare them off a little later.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 am

Ayasha looked at him, as Azure mad her way back to her mother to nurse. 'You will do no such thing.' Ayasha said defiantly. 'What if they follow you back here? The pups are old enough or strong enough to make a run for it or defend themselves. What about me?' She yelled at him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Geralt snorted slightly, 'Do you forget how we got up here in the first place? Besides, they're too scared of this mountain to even come close to it.'

Thinking it over, he conceded, "Fine, I won't. But they make a move, it's their funeral."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 am

Ayasha looked at him and growled. 'Yes I remember how we got up here. However I happen to be too weak yet to do it again. And the pups do not know how to, as they are not old enough.' She said, protectively and defiantly. Softening a little bit, she said in a loving tone. 'However if they do come here, than I will not stop you from killing them.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 am

Laying down beside Ayasha, he sighed, "Fine. I won't go. But if they do, I want you and the pups to move to the back of the cave."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 am

Ayasha smiled at him. 'As you wish my love.' She said. Closing her eyes, she rested, as did the pups.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu May 17, 2012 10:13 am

Going to lay near the mouth of the cave, Geralt couldn't help but stifle a sigh as he looked over the forest, now in the full activity of the day. Birds singing, rodents scurrying about through the tree tops; in the distance he could see the dark plume of smoke that marked where the humans lived.

Again he sighed as he thought to himself, 'When life ends, we shall persist...'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 7 Empty Re: wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next