Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men: Innocence

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men: Innocence

Post  Vilkas Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

Cosmo ran to HQ, 'borrowed' a pair of rubber gloves from a mutant that he knew always did experiments, went back and helped Decker get the man inside.

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 3 Empty Decker

Post  The Family God Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:05 am

Decker, using the added leverage that Cosmo was providing, helped carry the male into the living room he had been sitting in not two minutes ago. With a final strain of effort, he practically dropped the male onto the couch with a loud groan.

After catching his breath from the effort, he took a step back, pulling the rubber gloves off and looking to the male curiously. "What d'you suppose his story is?" he asked Cosmo neutrally.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

"I don't know," Cosmo replied sadly as he backed away and removed his gloves "he's just a glowing mess to me"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 3 Empty Ben DaVine

Post  evan..relic Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 am

Ben groaned slightly as he shifted slightly, the electrical field around him flared slightly as his muscles generated a little more electricity.

((He's getting closer to waking up.))

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 3 Empty Erika

Post  Erika Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Erika gave Decker a dirty look, but didn't comment. Follwing them, she sighed, as she saw the strange male make more electricity.

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 am

Decker stood in silence for another moment before trying another quip, "Are we just gonna stand here and stare at him, or do any of you have a better idea of how we should spend the day?"
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 am

From somewhere beyond himself, Ben heard a voice; a male voice.

Shifting slightly, again a slight surge in his field, he opened his eyes. Observing his surroundings from where he lay, he suddenly jumped up and over the back of the couch spluttering, "Wh-who a-a-a-are y-y-you?" He pointed at each of them in turn.

Tiny bolts of electricity leaped from his extended finger, each bolt arced over them, narrowly missing Erika's, Decker's, and Cosmo's heads. Each bolt struck the ground behind them leaving tiny scorch marks.

Pulling back his finger, he curled up into the fetal position with his back towards the wall, "I-I'm sorry."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Decker slowly turned around to look at the new scorch mark behind him, his mind taking a second to register what had just happened. "Erm..." he turned back to the male, "Might as well get introductions out of the way. I go by 'Decker', the male on my left is The Pooch, and the female...well, she never introduced herself to me, but you may as well just consider her The Psychic. S'what I call her, anyway."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 3 Empty Cosmo (Jackal)

Post  Vilkas Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:48 pm

"My real name is Jackal. Only Decker calls me Pooch" Cosmo corrected.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 am

Erika shook her head. "I am Erika. I don't have a name for my powers, yet." She sad, a little shocked at this strange man's powers.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

"B-b-b-Ben... D-D-DaVine." He stuttered out.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 am

Decker chuckled softly, limply clapping his hands together once (the limp arm-swing when your hands actually connect, hard to explain), "Well, all fine and dandy that we're all introduced now, won't bother asking about those arcs of lighting that nearly ruined my hairdo since one kind of has to abandon natural logic in a place like this. Though I will ask you if you're craving another nap with your face in the grass, just to be safe."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Ben slowly got up from where he sat, keeping his hands in his pockets to avoid an accidental discharge, he took a deep, slow breath, "Wh-what do you mean?" His voice shook slightly, but was a lot calmer than earlier.

((His bout of unconsciousness rendered him a little impaired, he'll snap back to his usual self later, after he clears his head...))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Decker rolled his eyes, "I'm talking about that little nap you took in the dirt just outside, wondering if you're about to go and do that again, is all."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 am

Ben chuckled grimly, "No. No thanks... Oh, I think your cell phone is dead. I can hear the crackling coming from it."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:52 am

Decker blinked for a moment, projecting his mind outward in search of the signal his cellphone always gave off. After a few moments of searching, he realized it was either off, which was rarely the case, or it was damaged. He chuckled, making an attempt not to put his hand in his pocket to try and fish out his cell phone, "So it is...I suppose I have you to thank for that then?" he replied neutrally.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Erika cocked her head at Ben. "This is really weird." She said. She backed up away from Ben, bumped up against the wall, and slid down to the floor. Yawning, she blonked, and shook her head.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 am

Decker turned back to Erika and chuckled, "Nah, 'weird' is being able to read other people's thoughts, see despite being blind, and having the ability to hack into systems without touching them by detaching a section of your mind to do it. Having an electrical field around you isn't much worse."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 am

Erika sighed, and looked up at Decker. Shaking her head, she stayed silent. She didn't feel like fighting.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:03 am

"Unfortunately... Electronics just go kaput around me. I suppose it's just my... Achilles heel, if you will." Ben shrugged.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:08 am

Decker nodded with a grin, "Then remind me to never give you a pat on the back, or challenge you to a game of Street Fighter," he replied, chuckling softly at his own joke.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:10 am

Ben shook his head, "Got anything to eat? I'm half starved."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:16 am

Decker shrugged, sitting down at the sofa and projecting roughly 60% of his mind outward in an attempt to find any other network, leaving him unable to see, smell, move, or feel. He was, however, able to hear and speak, "I'm not exactly carrying anything, but the window isn't far from he-...I mean, the kitchen."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 am

"Nathan might be cooking something. He worked at a soup kitchen before" Cosmo replied
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 am

Erika just listened. She smelt the food, but didn't move to go get any. She stayed silent, so she wouldn't draw attention to herself.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 am

Decker's mind finally latched onto the network of the building, a small smile crossing his visage, "I'm in..." he muttered.

Almost immediately his detached mind was setting to work navigating the network, passing through to the different electronic equipment in a lazy scan for the camera network. Sure enough, what he would've seen from his body was now replaced with the countless displays of the cameras all around the facility. With a groan, he realized he couldn't actually see the kitchen this way, as there wasn't a camera there.

His eyes started to dart back and forth, the surface of the spheres glazed over in their socket, his mind starting to deviate towards the informational network, "Looks like we're all here on record, too...save for the bug zapper here."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 3 Empty Nathan (Priest)

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:56 am

Nathan walked around the kitchen, gathering ingredients for the soup he was cooking. It never took long for him to get anywhere. Nathan always walked with long, purposeful strides. He smiled to himself, remembering when Cosmo first came to the mansion. Oh how Cosmo loved swatting at Nathan's billowing robe.

Though Nathan was technically no longer a priest, Xavier allowed him to keep his robes and instead of sewing the X-Men symbol on the robes he gave Nathan a pendant of the symbol.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 am

Decker's scatterbrained-state suddenly clued in to Cosmo's statement, "Ehm...who was it that worked a soup kitchen again? Might as well do some research while I'm here..."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 3 Empty Cosmo (Jackal)

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 am

"Nathan" Cosmo replied "You might know him by his codename: Priest"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 am

"Soup sounds good, but him or I will have to be careful, physical contact with me renders a person unconscious. Oh, no metal near me, I tend to turn nearly any metal into a conductor."

Looking over at Cosmo, "You might want to take a step or two back, your hair is suffering the effects of being near me." He laughed at the on end hair.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum