Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baten Kaitos

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Baten Kaitos - Page 2 Empty Zaerath Sola

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 am

Zaerath leaped back and immediately summoned his weapon to hand, Beware... Great power resides here... Therasa whispered.

Squinting, he summoned his Wings and took off straight up in the air, keeping away from the water, "We do not wish to face anyone, we were simply investigating a strange smell."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Baten Kaitos - Page 2 Empty Re: Baten Kaitos

Post  Vilkas Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:53 am

"Naive" Lier responded, dodging another attack "This is The Lord of the Spring. It may be capable of speech, but an animal is still an animal." He pulled out his katana and swiped at the dragon, gashing it's face.

((The Lord of the Spring

Baten Kaitos - Page 2 180px-10))

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:08 am

Zaerath shook his head, "Fine, have it your way." He landed on it's head and began to go after it's eyes. Almost immediately he got shaken off, flipping over in midair he pulled back his arm, summoning an arrow, he let it loose and it struck just under the Lord's jaw line.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 am

The arrow pierced the dragon's jaw, but it didn't go through. Getting an idea, Lier used his wings to take into the air and allowed the serpent to eat him. Whilst in the mouth Lier found the arrow, pulled it through, and pierced the roof of the dragons mouth with the arrow and his katana. As The Lord of the Spring roared, Lier leapt out and shouted "aim for the head!"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 am

Summoning another arrow, he fired it straight at the Lord's head, he hoped that this would work.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:40 am

The arrow pierced The Lord of the Spring's head and with a final cry it fell to the ground. As it's body rapidly decomposed it's voice rang in the duo's minds again.

"And thus, the gate to Ar has been opened"

A card floated from the corpse, glowing a brilliant golden hue. Lier stepped slowly forward, the water deceptively shallow(only coming to Lier's ankles), and took the card. At his touch the card began to glow brighter, birds of light flew out of the card, and the very world around them seemed to tremble.

An airship, the famous Goldoba, flew above them and three high ranking officers leapt to the ground. Whilst in his trance-like state Lier handed the card to the officers and stood stock still. One officer, a young man with black and red hair, bowed respectfully to the other man(Zaerath) and said "I apologize for your unfortunate involvment"

And with that they left.
--------------------------

Lier held his head and groaned in confusion.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 am

Zaerath groaned and shook his head, "What the..." He muttered.

Therasa was at his ear, They took the- Something stopped Therasa from talking.

"Unfortunate involvement?" He said.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 am

((Ack, I forgot to tell you: When Lier touches The End Magnus he goes into that trance, but it doesn't affect the others. Sorry DX I'm trying my best to make the rp flow well))

Lier walked toward the stranger, whom he just realized hadn't said his name, and asked groggily "what happened?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 am

((Don't worry.))

"I'm not sure but I think whatever that was, the Alfards wanted it. Wanted it so bad that they sent three ranking officers to get it and you just handed it over to them without a word." Thinking on it for a moment, "I think you were in some sort of trance though. Whatever it was, there was power to it."

Then a memory floated out of his mind, and it hit him like a brick, "The voice said, 'the gate to Ar'. I'm pretty sure that Ar is one of the End Magnus."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Baten Kaitos - Page 2 Empty Lier Kalas

Post  Vilkas Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 am

"End Magnus? I thought they were myths?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 am

Zaerath's weapon and Wings vanished, "Apparently not. Whatever that card was, it had a power like I never felt before." Looking around, he could help but feel something was out of place, crossing his arms, "We had better get back to Cebalrai, the doctor is still waiting for me to return with you in tow."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 am

Lier closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the forest. He nodded and said "The scent is gone, the animals have calmed, we can leave"
------------
((I'm just gonna jump to Cebelrai))
Back at the doctor's house, Lier gave a polite nod to the doctor and said "Doctor Larikush, I have cleared Moonguile Forest with the help of this man. We defeated The Guardian in the Water and procured a strange card. I do not recall what happened after that, but we do know that The Empire took the card. It seems The End Magnus truly exist. You were right"

Larikush turned to Zaerath and said "I thank you for your help. Lier is a strong lad, but he couldn't have defeated a Guardian on his own"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 am

Zaerath just crossed his arms, "Bah, more...irritating than anything, I always had a felling that the End Magnus were real, so many Mirans talking about them, I got sick of it. Now if you would excuse me I have a Mindeer to catch." He turned to leave.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:04 am

"Where do you intend to go, if you don't mind my asking?" Larikush asked
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 am

"Somewhere, anywhere, but not Mira." Zaerath breathed out slowly through his nose, his right foot already out the door.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 am

"Might I suggest Diadem?" Larikush replied, gently stopping Zaerath. He motioned to someone hiding behind a cabinet and a small boy crawled out. "This is Patch, a young boy from Diadem. He says that Imperial Soldiers are searching the port town for something. Perhaps it is another End Magnus"

Patch clenched his fists and added desperately "even if it's not an End Magnus, please, you gotta help Diadem! It's the only thing I got left in the whole world!"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:10 am

Zaerath stopped in midstep, Go there, you are needed... For things beyond understanding... Therasa said to him.

Setting a hard look to his face, he toyed with the strange bracelets around his wrists, "Fine. There's a Mindeer leaving soon that might be heading for Diadem. If we hurry, we might be able to snag it before anyone gets on and reach Diadem before night."

He thought to himself, 'And I have some questions for that officer...'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Larikush smiled at Patch and handed him a satchel, saying "see? Not everyone is willing to ignore your pleas. Take this satchel, it has some medical supplies should you need them, what little food I could give, and some money. Good luck" Patch hugged Larikush and said "Thank you, for everything!" And with that Patch left, calling over his shoulder "meet you at the entrance of the village!"

Larikush chuckled and said "that boy was so solemn when he came to me, no one would help, and he was so sure I would turn him away" Lier looked out the door where Patch left and asked "parents?" Larikush shook his head as he replied "Dead. His father died whilst fishing on the Greater Celestial River, and his mother died giving birth to him." Lier sighed sadly and said "I see..."

Larikush gave a knowing smile and said "you know, I'm sure these two will need all the help they can get" Lier turned to the doctor with a look of utter shock. He replied "What are you suggesting? You saved my life, I owe you a debt! I cannot leave!" The doctor shook his head and replied calmly "You have been in my care a long time, I would even venture to say I know you very well. And whenever we go to the capital you look at the mindeer and aquar with such longing. You have wanted to leave for a long time. You just didn't allow yourself to acknowledge this yearning," Lier gritted his teeth "think of this as your final errand for me: help Patch. Then follow whatever road Fate has laid before you"

Irritatedly, Lier walked away with a gruff "come. I do not have that kid's scent yet so I won't be able to track him easily if he leaves" Larikush smiled at Zaerath and said "I gave the child a satchel, but I had nothing else to give you. I hope you enjoy company"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:58 am

Zaerath chuckled and shrugged, "It'll make for a weird change. I've been alone since I left Mira... Well, aside from my Guardian, that is. Farewell." With that he left to follow Lier and Patch.

Catching up with them, he crossed his arms with a sigh. He could feel Therasa following close behind, but there was something different, something had intrigued him.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 am

"Ready to leave?" Lier asked. They wouldn't be headed back this way any time soon.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

"Ready as I'll ever be." Zaerath replied.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 am

So off they went to the mindeer and headed for Diadem. From the air they could see Sheliak, the Castle Town, made entirely of cloud covered stone. And in Nashira, the only place not covered in cloud, Imperial Soldiers, lead by none other than the feared Ayme with Torin as her second, ransacked homes.

The dock for travelers was on the roof of the towns food storage building, out of the way and out of site to the soldiers. Torin, noticing a mindeer fly above him, shot a rebeling citizen in the leg, just gazing his calf, and followed the ship alone.

((Torin will be waiting for the group at the exit of the building. There is a short spiraling staircase, the building isn't very high, so the group will probably see Torin once they go in))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 am

Zaerath left the Mindeer and walked over to the edge of the building, he made a sour face, "What the hell?" He said slowly as he watched the chaos below.

He stood up and crossed his arms, turning to the others, "I hope we can find what they're looking for first, I'm getting sick of these soldiers."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Patch ran inside the storage building, followed closely by Lier. He stopped at the top of the stairs and peered over the railing. Seeing Torin, Patch gasped "You!"

Torin looked up and said "Ah, I see you made it back. Patch, was it? I apologize for Ayme's... aggressive approach. I will attempt to keep casualties to a minimum" Patch shook his head and replied "Yeah, right! Like I'm gonna believe you, you Imperial bastard!"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 am

Rushing over to Lier and Patch, at the sound of the voice, Zaerath peered over the railing as well, "YOU!" He hissed, "I thought I smelled something foul."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Baten Kaitos - Page 2 Empty Torin Lupus

Post  Vilkas Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 am

"Mintaka does let out a lot of smoke. I would not surprised if I reeked of it"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 am

Zaerath fumed, "What are you doing here you scum?" He wanted to avoid mentioning the End Magnus, Therasa was giving him a bad feeling, and he knew enough to trust in that feeling.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:46 am

"For the same item we were searching for on Sadal Suud" Torin explained. Lier joined the conversation and said "you have yet to tell us your name"
"Pardon my manners. I am Torin Lupus. Though your companion seems to prefer 'scum', which is fine by me"
"You seem unaffected by his insults"
"I am an Imperial Soldier"
"That explains nothing"
"That explains everything"
A horn sounded in the distance. Torin turned and said as he left "go to the fishermen and tend to any wounded, we will no doubt be headed for the castle to speak with King Ladekhan" Torin's usual polite tone turned grim as he added "I will not tolerate any harm to your king" And with that he left.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 am

Zaerath crossed his arms, "Something is wrong with that...soldier."

Must hurry... Therasa said in his ear, waving him off like swatting away a fly, "Patch, Lier, go tend to the village, I will follow the Imperials. Something about Ayme and him bugs me. Alright?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:36 am

Patch wasn't going to leave, but Lier dragged him away by the collar of his shirt.
--------------
At Castle Elnath, on the bridge that connected the throne room to the rest of the castle, Torin and his men fought with the king's men, easily gaining ground with their guns.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next