Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

University Empty University

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 am

I'm bringing back the university rp! I don't remember the plot, and I only remember the 'No child prodigies' rule, but I'm not waiting XD even..relic, if you still have the rp or want to tweak it a bit then don't feel I have any attachment to this post. I'm just getting the ball rolling so edit away!

In fact, please edit this
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

University Empty Scott Sinclaire

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 am

Scott walked up to the school with his mother Georgette and his sisters Vivian, Joanne, Yvonne, Penelope, Diana, Amanda, and Jenny. Georgette fiddled with Scott's deep violet tie and said "now you be careful Scott. Lady Luck has it in for you" Scott laughed and replied "I'll be careful Mom. But I have one of my feelings." Vivian poked Scott's cheek and chuckled "is that why you insisted on that stupid shirt and fairy wings?" Scott playfully swatted his eldest sister's and away and said "Mauve happens to be my favorite color, and my wings are lucky." Yvonne gave Scott his Danny Phantom backpack and said "you go straight to the sign-in and then your dorm, you hear me? I don't care what your feelings tell you. you don't want a repeat of your high school incident, do you?" Scott hugged Yvonne and replied "I'll do my best" He hugged the rest of his family and went inside. Diana put her hands on her hips and sighed "he's such a child"

By the time Scott got to the sign-in he was soaked with ice-cold water, covered in silly string, and missing a shoe.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

University Empty Stanley Grey

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 am

Stanley sighed as he looked up at the university buildings, hand on the strap of his black messenger bag, he turned around to face the movers, "Stay here with my equipment until I can find out where my dorm is, then we'll start moving."

The workers nodded. Stanley began walking towards the registration building, carefully watching the crowds and mentally marking the people he would have to be careful of.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

University Empty Sasha Gray

Post  Erika Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 am

Sasha looked up at the big building, and gulped. She was afraid. Going to the sign-in place, she signed herself in, and booted it to her dorm. Once she got to her room, she ran inside, slammed the door, and locked it. She hated large crowds, especially after she had to be hospitalized when her 'friends' decided to bring a knife to a fist fight. Sasha knew the girls were here at the university.
Erika
Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

University Empty Re: University

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 am

Scott got his map, key, etc. and headed for his dorm. Due to the high student count Scott was told he would be sharing a dorm.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 am

Sasha put her stuff down, and sat on the bed. The walls were white, and bare, making her shiver. It reminded her of the hospital. Sighing, she looked out the window, hoping that this school year wasn't going to be a disaster.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 am

Stanley got his dorm key and map, walking back to the movers he signaled for them to follow him with the comment, "Drop anything, and I will personally skin your hides."

The lead mover's skin crawled, something about this kid made him nervous.

About an hour later, Stanley found himself in his dorm surrounded by his equipment. He smiled as he began plugging wires into the machines, making sure that he didn't get any wrong.

He could hear the raucous steps and laughs of the other students in the hall, he shook his head, life wasn't just laughs.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 am

Sasha started to unpack her things. She dug out the photograph of her mom, and dad, and put it on the table beside her bed. Digging out her laptop, she set it up on the desk. Next came her posters, which she decorated the walls with. Once finished, she hid her clothes, still in the suitcase, under her bed.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:34 am

Scott entered his dorm and almost tripped over a wire he didn't see. He looked around the room and called out "hello? Did a people come with this computer, or do I share a room with some AI from the future?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:12 am

Stanley poked his head around one of the tower units, "Oh, so you're my roommate? Uh..." Looking at a few papers, "Scott Sinclaire?"

Standing up, he dusted off his black slacks and walked over to Scott, holding out his hand, "Good to meet you." He smiled, though it looked a little strained.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 am

Scott took his roommate's hand with both hands and shook excitedly as he replied "Yep! Scott Sinclare! You might know my father, the famous Alexander Sinclaire! Saved his whole battalion from an ambush! What's your name?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 am

Stanley withdrew his hand and rubbed it a bit, "Stanley Grey. And yes, I've read of your father. I am sorry for what happened."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 am

Scott scurried to the dorm's phone, saying "that reminds me!" He placed a card beside the phone for a grief counselor. "I was 5 when he died, on my birthday too, so my mom thought it best if I had a counselor" he explained.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 am

Stanley turned back to the tower case and started looking through the grates, finding a small ball of dust, he blew on it to get rid of it, "You do that. I'm almost done here..." He muttered, slightly distracted.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:43 am

Scott said as he flopped on the unclaimed bed and said conversationally "oh, I'm sorry if something bad happens. My family has this saying about me - Lady Luck has it in for Scott Sinclaire." He started picking silly string out of his hair.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 am

Finishing with the tower case, he pushed against the wall, "I'll keep that in mind."

Seeing the silly string, he picked up a waste basket and attempted to hand it over to Scott, "Here."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 am

Scott took the basket and said "thanks. This is from Lady Luck's most recent 'attack'" He added air-quotes to 'attack'.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 am

Stanley chuckled as he got up and went to the dorm fridge, "Well, then I think we'd both be careful then, Lady Luck sometimes likes to go after me."

Reaching into the fridge, he called back, "What do you drink?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 am

"Water please" Scott asked

((I'm not gonna bother writing Ichabod and Sakano's entry. They'll be met in classes))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 am

Digging out a water bottle, he threw it over to Scott, "There ya go."

Taking a can of root beer from the fridge, he closed it and flopped back down on his bed. He popped it open and took a tentative sip, cold enough. Tipping it back, he chugged about half of it in four seconds, "Ahhh... That was good. Hey, Scott? Wasn't there something in the dorm papers about this being a co-ed dorm?"

((Let's wait for Amanda.))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 am

"Yep, it is" Scott replied as he opened the bottle

((Good idea))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 am

Sasha tentavly exited her room. Walking past a room filled with computers, she stopped to look. Seeing two people inside the room, she stood in the entrance of the room, unsure whether to leave, or try and make friends.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Scott waved happily at the girl at the door and called out "Hi!"

((So Sasha isn't alone half the time should I put one of my characters with her?))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:27 am

Stanley lazily waved to the newcomer without turning his head, "Hi there." He chugged the last half of his root beer and let out a rather loud belch, he coughed slightly, "Excuse me..."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 am

((you can if you want to, Steph.))

Sasha nervously twitched her hand in their direction. Entering the room, she cautiously made her way over to the corner of the room. "Hi." She said quietly, running her hand nervously threw her long, black hair.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

University Empty Re: University

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next