Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character/Story Memes

2 posters

Go down

Character/Story Memes Empty Character/Story Memes

Post  Vilkas Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Post memes here and answer with your characters

1. 5 and 6 have to help the authorities by creating a distraction. What do they do?

2. 7 is sick and delirious. 1 has to take care of them. How does this work out? Is 7 in good hands?

3. 2, 6, and 10 are in charge of entertaining at a child's birthday party. What happens?

4. 3 is captured by the villain! Poor thing is being emotionally tortured! What's being done to them?

5. 4 and 8 are fighting. What's it about?

6. 9 and 1 are out on a stroll when... Na na NA!! FAN ATTACK!!!

7. It's Valentine's Day! For each of your characters make up a pick up line that matches their personality

8. Because I'm running out of ideas: THEME SONGS!

9. 2 and 7 are in a dance contest. Are they any good? What type of dance do they do?

10. Mood whiplash! All the men in the list are dying, what are their last words if they were in their lover's/best friend's arms
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Character/Story Memes Empty Re: Character/Story Memes

Post  Vilkas Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 pm

1. Nathan
2. Cosmo
3. Past
4. Kyle
5. Tuxedo
6. Falsetto
7. Adan
8. Cadros
9. Kiora
10. Chen

1. 5 and 6 have to help the authorities by creating a distraction. What do they do?
Tuxedo: Hey! Over here! *They chase him*
Falsetto: *Kicks a guard to get them after him*

2. 7 is sick and delirious. 1 has to take care of them. How does this work out? Is 7 in good hands?
Adan: *Mumbling in his sleep*
Nathan: Quiet Adan. Everything is as it should be. You need not worry. Quiet. Rest.

3. 2, 6, and 10 are in charge of entertaining at a child's birthday party. What happens?
Cosmo: TAG!
Falsetto: *Puts up a sign that says 'charades'*
Chen: uh... stories?

4. 3 is captured by the villain! Poor thing is being emotionally tortured! What's being done to them?
Villain: Poor Past. Not bestial enough to be a monster, but too bestial to be human! Where could you possibly belong? No one wants you

Kyle:...
Cadros:...
Kyle: (He's so scary!)

Kiora: Are we under attack?
Nathan: Run!

7. It's Valentine's Day! For each of your characters make up a pick up line that matches their personality
Nathan - I lost faith... but then I found you
Cosmo - I don't need to see to know a beautiful soul
Past - I'm erratic, I killed people, and I'm not human. Love me?
Kyle - I would go through hell and back for you
Tuxedo - I don't have time for you. Do you still want me?
Falsetto - You give me a voice
Adan -
Cadros -
Kiora -
Chen -

Nathan -
Cosmo -
Past -
Kyle -
Tuxedo -
Falsetto -
Adan -
Cadros -
Kiora -
Chen -

9. 2 and 7 are in a dance contest. Are they any good? What type of dance do they do?
Neither knows how to dance.

10. Mood whiplash! All the men in the list are dying, what are their last words if they were in their lover's/best friend's arms
Nathan - (In Cosmo's arms) Leave me Cosmo... y-you should not watch this...
Cosmo - (In Erika's arms) E-Erika... tell me about outside...
Past - (In Alexia's arms) I-Is... everyone free...?
Kyle - (In Jack's arms) I... did not expect... to live this long... heh heh...
Tuxedo - (With Falsetto) D-damn... sorry to do this to you... heh I guess you're used to watching this huh...
Falsetto - (With Geo) ... Geo...? Did I help...?
Adan - W-well... didn't see that coming...
Cadros - I... failed...
Kiora - Bleeding out at an intense rate... will not last long.... do not mourn me... please...?
Chen - I could save all the people in the world... but I couldn't save myself...

Last edited by Hunter Kyo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:33 am

1. Obsidian
2. Hellfire
3. Till (Left Behind)
4. Decker
5. Graphite
6. Anima
7. Tanah
8. Nachtum
9. Doppel
10. Adventurine

(Yeah yeah, most of them are my MLP RP characters, but those are my most recent ones and I'm trying to fill up the list)

Anima tells Graphite to approach whomever it is they're after, and Anima starts accelerating and decelerating Graphite's visible age. They then pick up the now mentally-scarred people/ponies and move on.

Obsidian: Damnit, Hellfire, tell me what the hell she's saying!
Tanah: Bluus, naviis vill bessa?
Obsidian: Stupid bloody demonic language!
Tanah: I understood that.
Obsidian: ........

Hellfire: Who wants to see my demon form?
Anima: Jeez, Hellfire, scar these young ones a little more why don't you?
Adventurine: I wanna see your demon form!!!
Hellfire: Well, you heard the filly~.

Villain: Such a sad shame, isn't it? The green flu took your wife, took your child, and is slowly and progressively taking your arm. There IS no cure, you know? You can delay it all you like, you'll still become a monster at the end of it all. Likely kill your friends too~.

Decker: No bloody way, there MUST be some mirrors or some sort of mechanics around here!
Nachtum: Of course not, you dolt, I can indeed manipulate your own shadow! When are you going to get that through your thick human skull?
Decker: As soon as I find the plasma screen that you 'moved' my shadow to!
Nachtum: ...

Obsidian: Doppel, don't you *dare* turn around and turn into one of them.
Doppel: ...I'll still think about doing it.
Obsidian: Just make yourself look like something more interesting and run off with them, I'll just go *this way*!

1. "For once, I feel warm OUTSIDE of my forge."
2. "This is the only kind of heartburn I enjoy."
3. "'Not unless you were the last man on earth!' Close enough?"
4. "If you've fallen in love with me, then it'd be mutual for once."
5. "Every creature must find a mate. I hope I am indeed suitable to your tastes."
6. "Forever together, forever young. May this love I feel for you last until the end of days."
7. "Bleehs mit vaness unt Tanah?"
8. "You make this dark one's heart shine brightly."
9. "For you, I shall not change."
10. "Will you be my valen-thingy?"

(I'll do that when I get back from the YMCA)

Hellfire: This here's the dance that ponies a good 800 years ago used to do to try and summon fire to a bit of tinder.
Tanah: Vas vill deem?
Hellfire: Beats me, they probably just wanted to see the fire, not actually use it for anything.

Obsidian: Well...I always knew I was a lost cause...can't say I didn't see this coming.
Hellfire: Shame this host has to die...if you aren't dead in 20 years, I'll see you again soon.
Till (Left Behind): Well...at least I didn't die a monster...
Decker: Will...will there be networks in the afterlife...?
Graphite: Lungs...filling with blood...chest cavity...swelling with bodily fluids...brain...losing oxygen...oh well, could be worse...
Anima: Live well...whilst I may return...you may not...
Tanah: It's...a shame...I never saw...Eque-...Eq-...
Nachtum: Aww...the game is over...insert coin to conti-...continue...
Doppel: That...was sloppy...
Adventurine: It hurts a little...but hey... at least I... can keep exploring... in the afterlife.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down