Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men: Innocence

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Decker

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:26 am

Decker would've shaken his head if he could. The speaker once more resonated with his voice, "Ehm, no thank you, Nathan. You lot have your fun there, I'll just keep...doing what I've been doing for the past five minutes."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Nathan (Priest)

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 am

Nathan shook his head and sighed "I apologize for saying so, but I shall never understand this need to enter the systems as often as you do"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 am

Decker's digitized voice chuckled over the speaker system, "When God himself gifts you with such unique gifts, such power...who are you to limit it's use? Besides, it's just plain fun sometimes~."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Re: X-Men: Innocence

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 am

((Uh oh, Decker hit a Berserk Button))

Nathan flinched, then through gritted teeth replied "What gifts... what God... That old, feeble man from scriptures? The one who cursed us with the ignorance of those around us? The one who gifted us with traitorous friends and family? The one who bloody well DAMNED US!" Cosmo tugged Nathan's sleeve and pointed to the now crushed stove within one of Nathan's barriers, saying "you should let down your barrier before you break something other than the stove" Nathan relented and, placing a hand on his head, said "I apologize... it will not happen again..."

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 am

(That's Decker. Doesn't know when to stop)

Once more, Decker chuckled, "Oh, come now. I'm sure if 'Priest' had any sort of aggression with me at this point, he'd just waltz over to where my body is sitting and just get it over with. But the fact that he hasn't just proves it, he hasn't the guts to kill another mutant...a damned shame. Now, argument and crushed ovens aside, I've got a few more records to check, some anti-virus to deal with, the internet to hack...cheers~."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:37 am

With another spike of anger, Nathan unintentionally crushed the camera and com system in the kitchen. Hell, he destroyed the lights too.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 am

Decker's split mind would've rolled his eyes if he could. Oh, now that's just immature~, he thought to himself, turning his attention back to the network, accessing the internet and losing himself in the seemingly infinite websites and addresses.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Nathan (Priest)

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:43 am

Nathan walked out of the kitchen and said "I must go pray"

((Why is Decker such an unreasonable asshole? How is he going to work in the team if he's like this all the time?))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Ben DaVine

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 am

Ben listened to the conversation in silence, Well damn... He thought to himself.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Cosmo (Jackal)

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 am

"Decker's lucky Nathan buries himself in that book of his" Cosmo sighed "Otherwise Nathan would have crushed us all without even realizing it"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 am

"Apparently..." Ben said.

Now with his hunger satisfied, he was tired, he communicated this by suddenly yawning.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 am

"Oh, I'll take you to bed!" Cosmo said as he went to the hall, waiting for Ben to follow.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 am

Ben followed Cosmo out into the hall.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Cosmo (Jackal)

Post  Vilkas Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Cosmo lead Ben to a guest room and said "here we are!" The room was nice, not overly decorated but not completely bare.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:53 am

Shuffling by Cosmo so as not to make contact, Ben went to sit down on the bed, he yawned suddenly, "Guess I'm a lot more tired than I thought."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 5 Empty Erika

Post  Erika Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 am

Erika stayed in the kitchen. She didn't really want to listen to the conversation. Getting up, she went to her room, laid down on her bed, and cried herself to sleep.
Erika
Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Cosmo left to let Ben sleep and, deciding he was a bit tired to, he decided to take a nap as well in his room.

Nathan, hearing crying in the next room, stopped his prayers and went to see if Erika was alright. He lightly knocked on the door before entering and asked "are you alright child?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 am

Ben stared at the ceiling as he lay there, so much had happened to him in the last two hours that it was overwhelming. He breathed out slowly, raised his hand to look at it as a small spark danced across his skin tracing a path of warmth. To think he was a mutant wasn't that surprising, after his sister was one, so it was in his genes, but why didn't he see all the little things? Electrical objects always acting weird around him and lightning nearly hitting him.

He chuckled, he dreaded how powerful his ability would become if he were to be hit by lightning. All of that energy...

((Potentially something that could be used later, I think?))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 am

Erika awoke, when she heard Nathan's voice. She projected her thoughts to him. 'Nathan, I am frightened.' She told him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Nathan went to Erika's side and asked "what has you frightened?" With so much happening at once he wasn't too sure what it could be. He figured it would be better to address her fear directly, rather than offer indirect comforts
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 am

Erika rolled over, and looked at Nathan. 'I am afraid of losing my friends, because of today. I am afraid of how large this place has become, and how many people are here.' Silent tears made their way down her cheeks. 'I am frightened that you and Cosmo will leave me.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:56 am

Nathan smiled warmly and said "I see no reason to leave you. And Cosmo is so alike to a dog it scares me. Have you ever seen a loyal dog leave its owner? Have you seen friends leave for no reason at all?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:13 am

Erika sat up, and hung her head. 'I..I..' She burst into tears once more. 'I do not want anyone to leave. with the exception of you, I feel like Cosmo, and everyone else is ignoring me. It frightens me.' Erika wiped her tears, and looked up at Nathan. Her eyes were filled with sadness, and fear.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 am

Nathan placed a hand on Erika's shoulder and replied "a lot has happened at once. And you know probably better than anyone how singleminded Cosmo is. Decker... only The Lord knows what goes on in his head"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 am

Erika sighed. 'I guess.' She wiped more tears away. 'I just wished Cosmo would be there for me, more than what he is now.' Scooting closer to Nathan, she whimpered. 'I love Cosmo, but sometimes it seems like he just is not interested in loving me back. That scares me, as does being in large groups.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 am

"I lived in a church. I cleaned up after everyone left or I did confessionals," Nathan explained "all I know of people are their dark secrets." He chuckled a bit as he continued "how well do you think I fare in large groups?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Wed May 03, 2017 7:43 am

Erika sniffled, and wiped the tears away. "I guess, we have that in common." She giggled. Projecting her thoughts to him, she hugged him. 'Im glad I have you in my life. Ever since I came here, you and Cosmo have been there for me.' Letting go of him, she hung her head. 'I guess the things with Decker, and Ben have me on edge.' She admitted to him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum